Our client is the first Medical Cannabis project in Jordan. The licensed farm is located a few kilometers from Amman and consists of more than 15,000 square meters of cultivation area (indoor + greenhouse) and post-harvest facilities.
We are searching for an individual with the qualifications to fill the role of Post-Harvest Manager.
The Post-Harvest Manager will supervise activities following harvest, ensuring an efficient drying process, precise trimming, thorough curing, and optimal storage and/or extraction procedures. Among his responsibilities, he oversees the trimming process, manages extractions, and coordinates the packaging stage, along with implementing distribution protocols.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years of experience in large-scale cultivation of medical-grade cannabis or hemp and a strong knowledge of extraction methods, as well as initiative to provide innovative and advantageous solutions throughout the entire post-harvest process.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in English (minimum C1)
- Familiarity with logistic regulations regarding cannabis products
- Proven experience with different extractions techniques
- Familiarity with EU-GMP and GACP
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability and experience to lead large teams
- Fosters positive teamwork and leadership
- Knowledge of safety measures and the ability to implement them is required
Permanent full-time contract directly with the employer
Health insurance and social security
Work Visa/Permit expensed covered
Free accommodation and board
***Candidates must comply with the legal requirements of Jordan to obtain a Work Visa/Permit.
Please apply only if you meet the minimum requirements.